UV Lamp for alternative photography
Use our UV Exposure lamp to achieve consistent results when exposing your cyanotypes or any other alternative printing process prints.
- Approx. 15 minutes exposure time for cyanotypes depending on the process and media used.
- Ideal for A4 or smaller prints
- Cool operation
- Comes complete with UV bulb (10,000 working hours)
- Fitted with a UK plug
This UV Lamp also works with other alternative photography processes, exposure times are estimated below, a step test should always be used to establish exact exposure times:
- Gum printing 4 minutes
- Salt printing 5 minutes
- Argyrotypes 5 minutes
- Van Dyke (VanDyck) printing 5 minutes
- Platinum /Palladium 7 minutes
- Carbon printing 8 minutes
- Kallitype printing 8 minutes
- Cyanotype printing 15 minutes
Received lamp on Tuesday and have already tried it out – just wanted to say thank-you for your help and such prompt service – delighted with the results so far.
Want to do larger than A4? You can expose an A3 size print with two of our UV lamps see here.